Well, I am most definitely playing catch up right now. I didn't realize it had been so long since I last posted, so I'll just start where I left off with the end of November. Blake went to the dentist for the very first time. She did great, and the tech that worked on her teeth was AWESOME!!! She was really good with Blake and explained everything. It was so nice to have such a wonderful first experience. In fact, Blake is eager to go back - CRAZY! The tech even gave her a pair of sun glasses to make that light a little more bearable.
I also spent the end of November making several Christmas presents for the kids and a few others. I made both Blake and Wyatt lap desks that they got from Bob and I for Christmas. Here's the front of Blake's (it's hard to see in the picture, but it is VERY glittery)...
...and a side shot that shows the material I used.
And, Wyatt's:
I also made the kids tote bags for their coloring books, crayons, etc.
Just a cute pic of the kids cuddled up together for some morning 'toon watchin'
I also made several headbands as gifts (and one for Blake). When I finished Blake's, guess who just HAD to wear it?! What a funny little man.This was also about the time that Wyatt had this fascination with saying the word "naughty". It hasn't completely gone away yet, but at least it's getting better. In fact, Wyatt would purposely do something that he shouldn't and then would laugh and say, "naughty!"
Wyatt is quite the character. When he needs help with something and I'm not in the room, he'll often say, "duck (stuck)." He's learned that that particular word gets a quicker reaction out of me...well, it used to anyway. One morning while Blake was at preschool, I was working in the back room/kitchen area and I hear Wyatt's frustrated scream, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh...DUCK (stuck)!!!" When I finally went to investigate (halfway guessing that he just wanted attention and wasn't really stuck), this is what I found...
The lid to the tea pot had fallen in it and he was trying to pull it out. It took a little coaxing to get him to finally let go of the lid so he could get his hand out - BOYS!!!
Well, like I said, I'm playing a little catch up here, so you'll probably be seeing multiple posts over the next few days.

No comments:
Post a Comment