Sunday, January 20, 2013

Last Minute Trip

We ended up getting a good deal on last minute tickets to Oklahoma over New Years.  We got the tickets on a Friday and flew out the very next Sunday.  We got to spend a night at Chris & Katie's house in Edmond before Grandma & Grampy drove down to pick us up and head back to Ponca.

My professional travelers in the Denver airport waiting for our second flight.
Collier, Blake and Wyatt watching cartoons in front of the fire.
Uncle Chris took the girls out to get manicures and pedicures, so Wyatt and I did a little exploring outside. Ooooo...a fire hydrant ;)
 Wyatt had a blast trying out Collier's tricycle, too.
I had to include this picture of Jax (Chris & Katie's chocolate lab) cuddling with Blake's blanket. Ever since we got home, Blake tends to find ways to include "Jaxie-dog" in on stories and play time.
 Awwww...Collier and Blake hugging
 Wy-Guy playing with Grandma
 Roasting marshmallows for s'mores with Grampy
 Sharing a s'more with Grandma
 A happy, messy boy
 An obligatory cousin picture...don't they all look thrilled :)
Obviously, I'm still playing catch up here.  So, I'll soon be posting pics from the rest of our trip and Wyatt's birthday.  Stay tuned.

No comments: