Well, I've been a little lazy on the posting the last month. So, I'm going to play a little catchup here. Since I last posted, we've made forts,
been sick,
done some reading,
collected on the rewards,
learned how to braid,
had a few picnics,
celebrated a friend's wedding,
finished the soccer season,
and completed the first day of a new school year...phew!!!
We've also already had two school field trips (will post more on those later) and managed to slip into fall, then winter, and then back into fall again. As always, the kids are pure entertainment for me...well, most of the time...and a post just wouldn't be a post without a few Blake and Wyatt stories; so, here goes:I walked into the kitchen one day and turned on the oven to get ready to cook lunch. Wyatt was watching me and as soon as I turned that dial he yelled, "YAY...COOK!!!"
One day the kids and I stopped by the bank, and the kids got suckers. Blake would not let Wyatt eat his sucker until they said their sucker prayer: "Dear God, Thank you for the sucker. Goodbye and amen." She cracks me up!!!
Wyatt's favorite new "trick" is to shove things down the front of his diaper. During a diaper change one day, I found three of Blake's hair clips - BOYS!!! Since then, I've discovered everything from pretzels to small rocks...always a surprise, I guess.
The last story of this post. Copa has had a lot of gas lately. The other day she passed some gas, and I looked at Wyatt and asked, "Did you poop?" He shook his head so innocently, pointed at Copa, and said, "No, dog poop!" Moments later he grabbed Copa by the collar, pointed to the back door, and said, "Copa, out. Tink (stink)!"

No comments:
Post a Comment