Thursday, October 18, 2012

Safety Complex and Photo Shoot

Blake's preschool class got to take a field trip to the Safety Complex here in town.  It's where our local police, volunteer fire department and ambulances are based out of.  Here's a cute pic of Blake right before school.
 And a cute pic of Wyatt
Blake touching the fireman, so that she knows not to be afraid of him should she ever need his help.
 Blake driving the fire truck
 Wyatt showing off a sticker while sitting on the side of the fire truck.
 After the field trip, Blake went back to her preschool.  I decided to take Wyatt out to this old train here in town to see if I could get some good pics of him.  Well, Wyatt just isn't quite as easy to photograph as Blake is, but here's what we got.  I love this one because Wyatt is always picking up rocks everywhere we go.
 a rare smile
 STUCK
 A happy boy
 looking off into the distance

No comments: