Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall...Again

We made our annual trip out to the pumpkin patch this morning.  Wyatt was pretty dead set on being a crank monster and not cooperating for pictures.  But, we still had a good time.  And, we even managed to catch a few accidental smiles from Wy.  Wyatt was not going to smile if he could help it.
 Daddy & the kiddos
I made Bob take pictures of me with the kids.  It's funny how when you spend most of the time taking the photos, you rarely get IN the photos.  We're long overdue for a family photo, but this is the best we could get for this outing.

 Blake with some teeny tiny pumpkins
After we finished up at the pumpkin patch and had some lunch, we made sure that our grumpy little Wy-Guy got a nap.  After naptime, I thought for sure he'd be in a better mood.  I was wrong.  We even went over to a neighbor's house across the street and played in the leaves (we don't get much for leaves in our yard).  Wyatt did have fun, but he was trying awful hard not to show it.
Blake, on the other hand, would have posed for a million photos if I would have let her.  She was having a blast jumping in the leaves, burying herself in the leaves, and building forts with the leaves.
 Stubborn Wy-Guy
 Finally, I caught a few smiles!!!

Hopefully, everyone is enjoying the fall weather as much as we are!  I'm just glad our little winter spell over the last couple weeks has turned back into fall again.

No comments: