Wyatt has been occasionally skipping his normal nap. We're down to just one nap a day, now. Sometimes when he skips, he just can't quite make until dinner without falling asleep. This is how I found him one evening when I was rounding the kids up for dinner. Have I mentioned that he likes his "button"? Hilarious!
What can I say? He's talented?!
Blake has really gotten into reading, and our local Pizza Hut does the Book It! program. So, Blake just has to turn in the list of books she's read, and she gets a coupon for a free personal pan pizza. She was pumped to get her first free pizza and passport to reading last week.
Anytime I get a decent picture of these two together, I just have to post it.
This past Thursday and Friday was Blake's Fall Break, so we had fun around the house. We even melted down a bunch of old, broken crayons and made new butterfly, block and Superman crayons. It was a really fun project!Hope all is well! I have some more pics to post from our fun day out at the pumpkin patch today, so that'll be next.

No comments:
Post a Comment