Friday, October 4, 2013

First Snow

It rained most of the morning yesterday, and it was 37 degrees and still raining when Wyatt and I went to pick up Blake from school.  So, we came home and had some hot cocoa and popcorn to warm up.
It started snowing not long after we got home from school and continued to snow over night.  So after we dropped Blake off at school this morning, Wyatt and I decided to have snowball fight.  Well, it was pretty one-sided because I was taking pictures :)
I think this is going to be the last year for those bibs.  Wyatt is getting tall!
Copa was having a blast chasing all the snowballs that Wyatt was throwing.  She especially loves to try to catch them in the air.  These two were quite the pair this morning.
Otherwise, not a whole lot going on these days.  I have been playing soccer again; Blake has read 30 "Sam books"; Wyatt is pretty much potty trained, now (that was WAY quicker than Blake); and Bob continues to work hard and cheer on the Patriots.  I did get a call from Blake's teacher the other day to let me know that she got in trouble at school for kissing a little boy on the head.  So, we've had to talk about how we don't kiss at school.  The following day Blake came home and happily reported, "Hey, Mom.  I didn't kiss anyone at school today!"  Go team :)  Although, I will say the boy that she kissed is a super sweet boy and he has just happened to be in Blake's class in 3 year old preschool, 4 year old preschool and this year.  So at least she knows the kid, right?!

No comments: