Wyatt was loving the rocket ship ride.
I made little photo booth-type props for the kids to hold up to their faces for pics. I was actually surprised how much fun the kids had with them. I wasn't sure how well that would go over.I also made a little orca splash jar, where the kids could tip the jar and make it look like the orcas were swimming. And, I even found a little blow up orca for a table decoration.
Blake riding a race car.
Scuba Wy
Blake the orca and Kenzington the dolphin
Crabby Wy-Guy
Wyatt was taking swipes of the icing with his finger the whole entire time the birthday girl was meeting Chuck E Cheese, listening to her happy birthday song and blowing out the candles. By the time the little festivities were over, Wyatt had taken most of the icing off of one corner of the cake...ugh, little brothers!Blake seemed to have a pretty spectacular fifth birthday party. I'll post her fifth year video here in a bit - ENJOY!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment