Blake got to try her hand at milking a cow :)
Of course, Wyatt had to try, too.
The slide was a pretty big hit with the kids as well.
Wyatt, Blake and Mom hands
The kids spent a good portion of their time in the doctor's office section. They had a receptionist desk, exam table and all sorts of medical accessories to play with. Here's Wyatt trying out the crutches.
I just had to get my cheese fry fix at Joe's. We even got to sit out on the new balcony patio!
Blake got a little Buffy plush at Joe's. Wyatt kept calling it Barfy. We were laughing so hard. I think he got frustrated that we were laughing at him because he all of a sudden switched gears and started calling it Bolt :) Here's the little missy hangin' with Eskimo Joe.
Well, I think that finally catches us up on our 8 week visit to Oklahoma this year. The kids definitely miss Grandma & Grampy. Well, so do I. They were a TON of help. It was also nice to get to visit so many family members and friends. But, we've been staying busy since we got back. So, I'll have even more new posts up soon. Aren't you excited?! Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment