Blake asks to have her picture taken quite often now, so here she is posing. She said, "just wait a minute, Mom...mine need sit this way...ok...cheese!"
Our little guy has really been trying to roll over the last couple days. He's almost got it but not quite. It's funny that he rolled over (back to belly and belly to back) 3 times in the first 3 weeks of life when his weight was in the 2nd percentile. Now that he's way up in the 93rd percentile, it may just be a little too hard to get over that belly ;)
Lauren has been dreading the day that Blake started asking "why" like most kids do at some point. Well little did Lauren know that Blake would choose to say, "how that mean" instead. It can get frustrating, but it is kinda cute. Blake has also been exclaiming, "what the heck?!" Another of her favorites is, "what are you thinking?" The other morning Blake was going potty and asked Lauren, "what are you thinking?" Lauren replied, "I think you are such a big girl for going pee pee on the potty." Blake then asked, "what am I thinking, Mom?" Lauren said, "I don't know what you're thinking. You tell me. What are you thinking?" Blake said, "I'm thinking that I miss Grampy, Grandma, Unca Shawn, Chris, Katie and Collier." What a cutie?! Blake is VERY sweet to her little brother. Today Wyatt was talking/playing in his crib and Blake heard him. She said, "Mom, I have idea!" "Oh really," said Lauren, "what's your idea?" "I think I need to see my brother and sing him a song," she replied. Guessing this cuteness doesn't last forever, so we'll take it while we can get it.
Since it's been fairly nice out, we've been having "pinkits" as Blake calls them - picnics out in the back yard. Here's Blake playing in the tent.
Since we were pretty much stuck inside with all the crappy weather those few weeks in a row, Blake is a Disney expert now. I think she has seen every animated Disney movie that we own (20+). She loves to act out the scenes around the house. Yesterday, Lauren caught Blake putting her toys into a trash bag. She said, "Mom, my toys are all junk". She got that one from Toy Story 3. It's amazing what they pick up.

No comments:
Post a Comment