Blake has also started to get the hang of her vegetables. She's still not very keen on peas, but she seems to like carrots; and, she LOVES sweet potatoes and squash. The sweet potatoes seem to be giving her a small rash around her mouth, so we're going to hold off on those for a few days and then try again. She's also been drooling quite a bit, so it could be her slobber causing the rash, too. She is usually pretty good at keeping the food in her mouth when she's eating...especially with her rice cereal; but, today, she decided to get the squash everywhere.
She is such a little stinker. She kept putting her hands in her mouth between bites, and she even tried to shove the spoon in there too. I guess she knows where it's supposed to go, but we'll have to work on the delivery. I swear she would have shoved it all the way in if I wasn't there to stop her.
After lunch and a nap, she decided to try sitting up to play with some of her toys. She's still a little wobbly, but she is really starting to balance herself.
It's slightly entertaining because she still gets high centered on her belly, but she can pretty much sit up by herself. Oh well...I'm sure she'll be able to roll belly to back soon enough.
It's slightly entertaining because she still gets high centered on her belly, but she can pretty much sit up by herself. Oh well...I'm sure she'll be able to roll belly to back soon enough.
Hope all is well with everyone, and hopefully everyone is staying warm. We are definitely ready for some warmer weather!

1 comment:
Beckett just ate his first bowl of rice cereal today! We held off for a few weeks because he wasn't interested the last time we tried, and I decided to give it a go again today. I guess I'll have to pull out the old high chair again soon. I hate how much room it takes up in my kitchen! How much snow did you guys get? It's a lot warmer down here today. Hope all is well. Hugs and love, Jess
P.S. Great pictures!
Post a Comment