Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home At Last!!!

Blake finished up her phototherapy sessions today at 8 a.m. We had to stick around the hospital until around 2 p.m. to make sure her bili levels weren't going to sky-rocket again. Little Blake is enjoying her new swaddling blanket that Grandma got for her, and she seems to be quite content to finally spend some time at home.

1 comment:

JessicaT said...

Oh, Lauren, she's so beautiful! I'm so green with envy right now, you have no idea! So sorry you had to go back to the hospital, but it sounds like things are turning around now. Glad you have so much help around. Kyle left this morning for a week in North "DeCoteau" so Nattie and I are having some girl time. I'm going to head up to Billings Wednesday and Thursday, so I'll call and see when would be a good time to stop by. I know you're probably sick of visitors, but I don't think I'll be back up before I get to update my own blog with new baby pictures! Things are going well, had some contraections last week but nothing lately. Hope you are getting some sleep, and can't wait to see you! Many hugs, Jess