Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blake Marie - 1 Wk. & 1 Day Old

Here are some much better pictures of our little Blake. She is just so darn cute! We are finally settling down into our own routine here at home, and Lauren will have a couple more weeks off of work to spend with our little girl. Bob returns to work on Monday, but he will probably get more sleep in a hotel room than he has been getting at home. So, the return might have a few perks...although he definitely enjoys spending time with Blake regardless of the amount of sleep he gets.





2 comments:

Merrick said...

Hope you don't mind I barged in on your blog :) You have a beautiful baby girl - enjoy every second of her - they grow up way too fast!

Love,
Merrick (Guier) Dautrich

Earl Brune said...

Lauren and Bob,

I just wanted to let you know that I think Blake is a beautiful baby girl. I especially like the B/W photo of Blake resting on Lauren's shoulder.

Love, Earl