Monday, August 18, 2008

Blog Facelift

Well, thanks to seeing many other people's blogs and being ashamed of how lame mine was, I decided to give the website a facelift. So, I hope everyone enjoys the new look.
Also, here is proof that little Blake does actually get dressed in cute, pink outfits. Even though Lauren isn't a big fan of the pink, Blake sure does look cute in it.
And, here is another picture of Blake and her daddy. She sure likes to cuddle with him, and he doesn't seem to mind much either. It is amazing how tiny she is in comparison!

2 comments:

JessicaT said...

Blake is so photogenic even at such a young age! I'm so glad I got a chance to meet and hold her last week. Yes, it was good to visit with you too, Brune. I've been having some more contractions and go in tomorrow for a check, so maybe they'll be closer in age than we thought! Let me know if you need to escape to the "Island paradise" of Worland for a night or two. Hugs, Jess

Matt and Deachi said...

Blake is just precious!! Congratulations on your new arrival. Cuddle her, hold her and spoil her rotten! :) They grow up so fast!
Deachi