Friday, January 31, 2014

Fast Forward

Well, it seems like it has been forever since we last posted.  So, here's a fast forward of the last couple months:

Wy pretending to read to avoid picking up toys
Kids' bedroom decorated for Christmas
 Decorating Rice Krispie treat Christmas trees and snowflakes as an advent calendar activity
 And eating them.
 Brothers are so helpful.  Nothing could go wrong here, right?!
 Enjoying the snow...
 ...and not enjoying the snow.
 My cool dude.
 Buddies
 Wy pulling the sled
 Testing out the new ramp
 Adding to the ramp
 Real men wield pink & purple swords
 Living room camp out
 Wy's birthday cake
 The big three year old's birthday breakfast
 We've had a great last few months.  Grandma & Grampy came to visit on Christmas day and stayed for a week, but I didn't really get any pics.  We had an awesome visit, though.  Bob's been able to go out ice fishing quite a bit, and I was even able to get a ski day in with a good friend from college.  I'm sure I'm leaving quite a bit out, but I'm way behind on getting Wyatt's three year video posted...that'll be next.

No comments: