All right, so I am finally getting caught up with pictures from February. I also have a bunch of Wyatt stories to tell and just one for Blake, so I'll try to lace them in between the pics to make this look less wordy.
Wyatt really likes watching Cars and Cars 2. The other day I was in the kitchen, and I heard Blake say, "Holy shit, well...I have a hard time saying that." It took me a minute to realize what she meant to say was, "Holly Shiftwell (character from Cars 2). I have a hard time saying that."
After we had gotten some snow, Daddy loaded the kids up in the sled he uses to haul his ice fishing gear out on the ice and took them for a ride around the back yard. No, the kids are not overdressed. I would say Bob is under dressed compared to the normal person :)
Since Wyatt had become so proud of announcing his bowel movements, I've tried letting him wear big boy underwear a few times. He calls Spider-Man, "Man"; and he calls underwear, "panties" (he can thank his sister for that one). So since his underwear have Spider-Man on them, he walks around pointing to his uns saying, "Man panties."
Blake & Wy-Guy playing in the sand box
Blake has been doing really well learning her letters and is even starting to try to spell words on her own. I found a piece of paper on the floor the other day that read "Frum: Blake" - at least she's trying. Here's a card she made for Grandma & Grampy. She loves drawing pictures and making cards. Let's just say, picture messaging via phone has saved me a lot of postage.Unfortunately (for me anyway), Wyatt is starting to show signs of inheriting his daddy's sense of humor. I thought it was bad enough that Blake had been doing this, but I was wrong. Wyatt is WAY worse than Blake ;) We haven't really worked too much on animal sounds with Wyatt, but he does know that the monkey says, "ooo ooo ahhh ahhh." I was taking muffins out of the oven the other day and Wyatt got a little close. So, I said, "ooo hot" as I stuck my arm out to prevent him from getting too close. He looked at me, laughed and said, "Momma, monkey. Ooo ooo hot hot" and continued to laugh. Ugh, my crazy little man is becoming a comedian.
Blake in her Valentine shirt from Grandma & Grampy and the skirt I made her to go with it, and her Valentine bulldog, Wyatt.
As some of you will probably remember, Blake had quite a few words that would come out wrong until she learned to better annunciate them. You know, britches = bitches, binoculars = knockers, and so on. Well, Wyatt has finally hit that stage. To most, it's a 'fishing pole' but to my crazy, little Wy-Guy it's a "bitch pole". You can imagine the fun we've had with this one:- Pointing to a large fish - "That's big bitch, Momma"
- Pretending to 'smack' me with a fishing pole - "Mack you with my bitch pole"
- When Daddy's out fishing - "Daddy's bitchin'"
- Pointing to a picture of Daddy holding a big fish - "Daddy's big bitch"
Hahahahaha!!! Although, I will admit; it's a little embarrassing in public.
Blake posing out at the park
Wy-Guy's photo opp
Otherwise, we've had a pretty boring February. So, I'll just leave you with one last Wyatt story:I was watching TV with Wy-Guy, and he pointed to a chicken on the screen exclaiming, "Chicken!" "What does the chicken say?" I asked. He looked at me like I was an idiot and stated, "I eat the chicken."




No comments:
Post a Comment