We finally took the boat out for the first time this year a few weekends ago. I am just now getting around to posting the pics of our fun day at the lake. Here's our beautiful Blake posing at the front of the boat.
A happy Copa
Crazy Maddie
Two cuties looking overboard
Wyatt "helping" Daddy dig through his tackle box ;)
Another cute pic of Blake
It took poor Wy-Guy quite a while to get his sea legs about him, but he did seem to enjoy "driving" the boat with Dad...
...and eating all the wonderfully healthy snacks that we brought along ;) And yes, that is an extremely large box (Costco sized) of Nilla wafers.
Wyatt did manage to get tuckered out just enough to take a nice afternoon nap on the boat which meant that Bob and I actually got a bit of a break from chasing him all over the place.
Well, it just wouldn't be a post without some sort of funny Blake and/or Wyatt story. So, here's one that includes them both: While Wyatt & Blake often act as if they want nothing to do with one another, I have found that they actually do have some compassion for each other. The other day Blake got put in time out. She started crying. Wyatt was sad that Blake was crying, so he goes over and lays next to the time out chair and starts making these loud farting noises by blowing on his arm. Of course Blake starts laughing hysterically, and here I am stuck trying to finish our time out routine without falling over with laughter. I gotta give it to Wyatt...it was HILARIOUS!!! Needless to say, I don't think I accomplished much on the disciplinary front that particular morning :) Gotta love 'em!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment