Once again, Blake keeps us entertained. The other day she was sitting at the kitchen table with her eyes closed and her arms outstretched. She opened her eyes, looked at me and said, "I was finding my inner peace, Mom." Ahhh...what a character?! Well, we have some more pics from last weekend when we decided to wash cars in the driveway. Blake and Wyatt had a blast playing in the bubbles and water. Here they are with Dad.
Blake and Wyatt took a rest in the shade while watching Daddy get a hornet's nest out of the boat. Don't worry...mission accomplished without anyone getting stung.
What a cute, little man?!
This week was Blake's last week of "swim school" as she calls it (swimming lessons). Thursday was her last day for this session, and Blake was VERY excited about it. We ran into Billings to look at a few things before heading to her lesson. As I started to head to the pool, I realized I forgot to grab the bag (which had her swim suit in it). When I told Blake I forgot to grab the bag, she asked, "The bag with my swim suit in it?" When I told her yes, the water works began. She was SO upset that she wasn't going to get to go to her last lesson, and I am thinking complete Mommy FAIL. Then I realized we were right in front of ShopKo and even though we were short on time, Blake promised to help me hurry through the store. Thankfully, the swimming suits were right next to the registers, so we quickly bought her a new swim suit and headed to the pool. Amazingly enough, we were only 5 minutes late and Blake did have to dry off with her brother's blanket...BUT we made it work ;) More importantly, I won't have to hear Blake tell everyone how I forgot her bathing suit so she couldn't go to her swim school.This morning after breakfast the kiddos wanted to watch some cartoons, so here's a pic of them on their sleeping bags ready to watch Miss Spider's Sunny Patch.
It was such a beautiful morning (and I needed to water the front lawn), so Blake & Wyatt got their bathing suits on and played in the sprinklers. Here's Blake enjoying a snack in the shade (with her new bathing suit on).
Wy-Guy chillin' with some Cheez-Its
Our Internet has not been working very well at all since we switched internet service providers a few months ago, so the "Internet guy" was scheduled to stop by today to fix it. When he got here, he was very pleasant and said hi to the kids. He asked Blake how she was doing, and I don't think he was expecting the response he got. She told him that she had fun playing in the sprinklers, but that he really needed to fix our Internet because it's so bad that we can't even FaceTime with Grandma & Grampy. I was laughing so hard! He was a good sport and told her he'd take a look at it. And so far, it seems to be in tip-top shape...which means there will likely be more posts more often again :)


No comments:
Post a Comment