We were blessed to be a stop on the "Million Dollar Road Trip" that JB, Andy & Mark Parsons recently took/are still taking. They were even nice enough to haul Lauren's old toy box up to us from Ponca...THANKS!!! It was GREAT to get to see everyone even though Andy didn't really get to stick around very long as he had to catch a flight out of Billings yesterday. JB and Mark even volunteered to break in the new pop-up camper that we recently acquired from some good friends of ours. Our "spare bedroom" may even be come to be known as Chateau DeCoteau...we'll see :) But, the good news is that even though it may not be the most convenient of accomodations we do actually have extra sleeping space other than the living room now. Here's a picture of the outside.

The camper has two beds (1 king & 1 full), two tables with bench seating, refridgerator, oven, microwave, sink and a heater. JB and Mark used the heater since it did dip down into the 40's over night, and they gave it good reviews. So, it looks like Lauren & Blake won't get left out of the camping/fishing trips anymore. We're pretty excited to take it out soon. Here's the king bed...

...and the full

And, here's a shot of JB, Mark & Blake from this morning. Blake was still in her jammies.

After JB & Mark took off for Columbus this morning, Lauren got Blake dressed and took some more pictures of our little cutie.

What a goober! Here's her CHEESE for the camera.

Blake pulls herself up using anything from toys to furniture to the baby gate. Here's our littly chicky hanging out trying to talk to Dad in the kitchen.

And, here she is cruising from the baby gate to the toy box.


Hopefully this finds everyone enjoying the end of their summers. It feels more like fall here, but we're loving it!
2 comments:
Summer won't leave us for another two to three months. Last year we were picking out halloween pumpkins in shorts. I don't really like winter but I do miss a good fall and spring!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much she has changed in the last 2 months! She has a mouth full of teeth and looks spiffy in her new birthday duds. Speaking of...I left hers at Suzi's since we were running way behind schedule and I knew you had other company. It's an adorable hat for winter, so I hope it fits! We got back late Sunday and are recouping. I have an epidural steroid injection today and I can't wait! My right leg has been very painful and "going out" since Friday, so it's time. Anyway, I can't wait to visit with you guys. I'll call you this week! Hugs, Jess
Post a Comment