Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Little Giggler

Well, Blake's officially 5 months old tomorrow! It is amazing just how big she has grown in such a short period of time. She is really starting to be a lot of fun...4-5 months old has been our favorite age yet. Blake is pretty vocal as you can tell from some of the video footage, and she still laughs and giggles when you undress her. Here's a short video clip from last night when we were getting her undressed for a bath. You just can't help but smile when you hear that little giggle.

1 comment:

JessicaT said...

Blake you are so cute! Brune, I think I see a good mix of you in her now too as she gets older. Before all I could see was Bob! We'll call you Wednesday when we come up for the doc appointment but if we don't see you we'll for sure see you the week after when Beckett and I are up ther efor a couple of days. Have a good weekend! Love, Jess