Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bob's New Toy






Well, the maiden voyage has been completed. Bob got his new boat on Friday morning and took it out to Cooney Resevoir. He and a friend of his, Jonathan, camped out Friday night, and I joined them on Saturday. Despite the initial 30 - 40 degree temperatures and a chilly wind in the morning, it was a great day on the lake (it finally warmed up to around 60+ early afternoon). Of course, Bob was a little disappointed that the only fish he caught was from shore Saturday morning before we took the boat out. Otherwise, the dogs thoroughly enjoyed the weekend out. Maddie tends to just crash on the boat while Copa is quite content to keep an eye on everyone's lines for them. She really gets excited when you reel in a fish.

5 comments:

Earl Brune said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Earl Brune said...

Bob,
Some day I would like to go fishing on your new boat. Maybe after Blake is born I can come up to visit.

Unknown said...

I love your boat!!!! Now the four of us (Travis, Bob, you and I) can go fishing!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!! Thanks for buying the boat for all of our needs! :-)
Hopefully we can meet up after Blake is born!

The DeCoteau's said...

Earl...you are welcome to come visit.

Vick...So, since we bought the boat, you and Travis have to come to Montana to go fishing, right?!
:) Hope all is well...I'll give you a call later.

shannon said...

Dear Uncle Bobby
I love the pictures of your dog and of your baby girl. i know your wife is gonna scream! i hope that your baby girl comes out pretty. i love you. from your neice DEISY.

Dear uncle Bobby
How is your new toy? I really like it. it looks like fun. ans someday i hope we can go on it together. i love you from your nephew Javier.

dear big brother
thank you both for sharing this page with myself and my children. it means a lot to us. wow! you are so grown up! i cant believe it! i miss you so very much! i hope that from here on out we are able to keep in touch eth each other. I need my big brother and my children need their uncle! love your sister Shannon