Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Blake's First Pictures






We had our sonogram done on the 25th, and thanks to a good friend I decided I would join the gang and post all the new info here. Hopefully, this makes it easier for family and friends to view what we seem to think is pretty exciting. So, here's Blakes first pictures...ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

The Bortner Family said...

No Comments yet? Ok, I'll be the first. Doesn't everyone know how this whole blog thing works?Can't wait to hear from the DeCoteau family some more. Maybe you will inspire me to start the Bortner blog. Although, I doubt anyone wants to hear about my stamping and cardmaking or my kiddos that much!

JessicaT said...

We can't wait to meet baby Blake! She and baby Beckett will have so much fun together.I'm going to try and get up to Billings soon to do some mommy stuff (maybe alone?) so I'll call you. I'm about to lose my mind with this Cowboy Carnival stuff right now, but after that. I can't wait to shop for boy clothes! Hugs, Jess

The DeCoteau's said...

Rene...thanks for getting things going. I would love to see a Bortner blog. It has been so great to watch Natalie, a good friend of mine's (Jess') little one, grow up. We don't get to see them too often, so it is nice to keep up this way.

Jess...give me a call if your in town. Also, we need to make a date to take you guys out on the new boat.