Friday, October 7, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip 2011

Wyatt is just getting more fun every day. He really likes to laugh and play. Here he is playing with Blake's tea set.
I LOVE this pic...not sure why, but it's just cute!
Not the greatest pic, but here are both the kids.
Blake gets to go on a field trip once a month with her preschool class. This month they got to go to a local pumpkin patch. Wyatt and I (Lauren) got to tag along. Here's Blake posing with some sort of pregnant looking dragon holding a pumpkin...kinda weird.
I have no clue what that is supposed to be...a ghost...a mushroom?! At any rate, I had to take a pic...feel free to make your own jokes. I felt like a fifth grader chuckling at it ;)
We all got to go on a hay ride to the start of a corn maze. We went through the corn maze which dumped out into the pumpkin patch, and the kids then got to pick a pumpkin. Here's Blake posing with the pumpkin that she picked out.
My "CHEESE" ball...she immediately give a cheesy grin and yells, "CHEESE!" when I take pics...ugh!
a picture of the corn maze (I know...it just looks like a field of corn)
Blake posing with a tractor
Blake getting ready for the big class picture

Blake standing by the witch cut-out
Blake seemed to have a great time and was very proud of the pumpkin she chose. What a cool little field trip?! FUN FOR ALL!

1 comment:

Krouts Sprouts said...

what a fun fun trip...i'm going to refrain from commenting on the mushroom thingy, ya know our parents read this girl! :) Blake looks like she had a blast! what a fun time!!