11 years ago
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Playin' Around
Lauren & Blake got a chance to visit Suzi, Claire & Gracie last week. The girls had a ton of fun playing. Blake crashed on the way home...she was exhausted. Here's a pic of little Gracie hangin' out on Claire's bed.
All three girls: Claire, Blake & Gracie
Awww...such cute sisters!
Our crazy-haired maniac :)
And, Blake has recently taken an interest in climbing up on the toy that she got for Christmas. She's been sitting at the top and playing with her phone (or chewing on a travel tooth brush holder).
It was so great to get Blake around some other kids. She even learned a few things. Claire had a little plastic hammer and she was walking around hammering on the walls here and there. When we got home Blake decided to hammer on the dishwasher, but she used her phone...guess she couldn't find a hammer ;) Anyway thanks to Bob watching Blake all day yesterday, Lauren got some more sewing done...BUT the hooded bath towels that should have gotten posted late last week won't be up until next weekend or early the following week at http://DeCoteauKiddos.etsy.com (link on sidebar). Hope all is well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love those towels! I might get one from you for my niece for her birthday in April. She loves pink and purple... I'm so excited to visit again! The kids are going to have so much fun. Get your swimsuits out! I'll call you later in the week.
Post a Comment