Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Pics

Blake has recently discovered that she can climb. Here is a pic of her climbing on her little couch.And, here she is on her sweet ride :)We went to Grandpa DeCoteau's for Thanksgiving. Lauren got sick, so we didn't really get too many pictures of family. Bob got Blake a little pink camo hat that says so aDOEable and has a little deer on it. Here's Blake sporting her new hat gangsta style.Blake's Thanksgiving Day outfitBlake pulling the bow outThe Thanksgiving Day outfit complete with little sweater...awwwBlake figured out pretty quickly where the cookie jar was at Grandpa's.Well, sorry for such a short post...Lauren is still a little sick from last week; Blake has had a runny nose for about five days; and Bob just recently caught the crud and has been home from work. Hope everyone else is much healthier than us!

1 comment:

JessicaT said...

Her hair is getting so long! Maybe I will just bring Beckett this week so they can play- they would have so much fun! Do you volunteer to watch them at your house while I go to Wal Mart? Hee hee hee. I still don't know when I'm coming. Kyle probably won't be home today and I've got something I'm going to try and rearrange Friday to come then. I'll call you when I have a plan! I just didn't want to do it on a weekend.