Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tah-Dah...hopefully

Ok, so it has come to our attention (thanks to Deb) that you cannot click on the pictures on the blog and see the enlarged version. So, Lauren got a chance to look into this today, and she THINKS she has figured it out. As a test, here are a few of the living room pics that have already been posted. BUT, this time you - when we say "you"...we mean Deb :) - should be able to see the enlarged version when you click on the photo. We'll see! This is my favorite pic of the living room.And here are the rest...
In all honesty, THANKS MOM! It is actually easier to cut & paste the html code than it is to drag & drop the pictures anyway. Hope this works!

2 comments:

Earl Brune said...

Yes, It works!

I noticed that the pictures were not click-able for more than 4 months. I just figured you were doing it that way on purpose.

I do like it better when the pictures are click-able.

Thanks,

debandjr said...

Awesome!!!! I love it! Bigger pictures of Blake, what more could a grandma ask for???