Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another OK Visit

Lauren got another chance to head to Oklahoma...thanks to extremely low airfare and a little time off work. Of course, Grandma & Grandpa were greats hosts, and they may have even enjoyed having Blake around...not sure though :0) It's been a busy couple weeks, so here's a bunch of pictures...ENJOY! Bathtime at Grandma & Grandpa's... Blake posing for pics...and GUESS WHAT?!TURKEY BUTT!!! Blake got to see the wild turkeys in Grandma & Grandpa's back yard.

Grandma and her grand babiesCousin Collier

Grandma, Grandpa, Collier & Blake...YES, we do realize that Blake looks like a little Chris in this picture. Lauren even looked at some of Chris's baby pictures while she was back home, and it's a little scary how closely this picture resembles some of those.Lauren & BlakeIt was great to get to see everyone, and if we missed ya...SORRY! It's been an extremely busy couple of weeks, so we'll keep this short and sweet.

3 comments:

Matt and Deachi said...

I really enjoyed the pictures! The Brune and DeCoteau families make beautiful babies!
I guess in a sense I just told Chris he was a beautiful baby since Blake looks so much like him...(especially in that picture) So Chris if you are reading this you are welcome.

Merrick said...

She does look a ton like Chris. She's precious. And it was cool to see that you do have hair :) I think every picture I've seen of you on the blog you have a hat on...hehe!!

JessicaT said...

Collier is so cute! Do you even remember when ours were that small? Glad you got to go see her. The rain has finally quit for a while here, but I think it may have ruined some of our garden. Anyway, hope all is well and can't wait for another visit sometime soon!