Thursday, September 11, 2008

Starting to Smile

Blake has started smiling back at us...not just when she has gas. It is pretty cute, and we were able to capture the progression on film. It took about a million pictures to actually get her to do it without getting so excited that they were all blurry. ENJOY!!!
Phase 1 - I'm starting to get excited, and I'm thinking about smiling.

Phase 2 - I get so excited and smile so big that my mouth is wide open.

Phase 3 - I end with a little smirk.

Also, we weighed Blake when we went to the doctor's on Monday of this week, and she is up to 9 pounds 1 ounce. She was 7 pounds 1 ounce at birth, 6 pounds 3 ounces at 3 days, and 8 pounds 2 ounces at one month. It is just so amazing!

1 comment:

JessicaT said...

I can't believe she's that old already! And she has a wonderful smile. Can't wait to have a play date soon. Hugs, Jess