Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Ultrasound Pictures

As you probably read below, Lauren had a second ultrasound done today. She is currently a little over 34 weeks along now. The doctor wanted to take a second look because he thought Blake might be a little larger than preferred; but it turns out she is fairly normal sized, and we ended up with the chance to get a better look at her. Lauren thinks little Blake already resembles her Daddy, but time will tell. And, YES, that is a foot in her face in the second picture. I guess the living quarters are starting to get a little tight for her.


We hope this finds everyone doing well, and we can't wait to show off the real little girl anytime now within the next 6 weeks!!!

7 comments:

Earl Brune said...

I was just wandering if Blake would object to having her nude photos put on the Internet.

Something to think about!

The DeCoteau's said...

I am sure Blake would definitely object to some of the photos, but what kind of a parent would I be if I wasn't already working on embarassing my child :)

Earl Brune said...

I knew that you were going to be a good parent.

debandjr said...

OK you two - neither of you mentioned how gifted my grandaughter seems to be!
Must take after her grandmother!!!
:-)

JessicaT said...

She's so cute already! We can't wait to meet her! Sorry we didn't connect this weekend, but we had to get home. I'm in the organizing/nesting/totally drive Kyle crazy phase, so it felt good to get things done today. I will head up within the next few weeks, though. Hope all is well and I'll call soon. Hugs, Jess

The DeCoteau's said...

Jess,

Don't worry about missing us over the weekend. I hate not having time after a vacation to settle down before going back to work. Hopefully, we'll meet up soon sometime before Blake gets here; but, if not, maybe we can take Blake on her first road trip to Worland. Well, I hope baby Beckett is treating you well, and I just can't get over how big Natalie is getting. Plus, I can't believe how much she really looks like you and your sisters.

Earl Brune said...
This comment has been removed by the author.